Are you ready to reset this September?
As part of Youth Recovery Month, in September 2020 we’re challenging you to reset your lifestyle and create new healthy habits – all in the name of supporting young people in crisis!
The Reset Challenge is Sir David Martin Foundation’s fun new online fundraising campaign, which invites everyone to choose a challenge that will help reset their life, commit for 30 days and ultimately form a new positive habit/routine.
Your challenge might include:
- continuing a positive routine you’ve developed during COVID-19
- overcoming a bad habit
- trying something completely new to reinvigorate your mind, body or relationships.
Once you’ve decided on your challenge, it’s time to rally your friends, family and colleagues to support you along the way.
Share your nominated challenge and ask your supporters to help keep you motivated and accountable for the month of September by makinging a donation to help you meet your fundraising goals.
Getting involved is easy:
- simply register online (registrations will open in mid-July)
- choose your reset challenge
- commit for 30 days
- encourage friends and family to show support via donations to Sir David Martin Foundation.
Stay tuned for more details about the Reset Challenge. Together we can reset our lives and help young people in crisis!